Business Analyst with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience of working with-in an Agile environment to join my established and growing East Midlands based client. Working closely with development teams and stakeholders to successfully deliver the product backlog.
Additional skills include but are not limited to:
UML, Class diagrams, Use Cases etc.
Internal & External stakeholder management
As part of the on-going expansion of the product development team my client is looking to appoint business analysts to join their growing organisation.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
Work within Development to manage the product backlog for a scrum team
- Actively engage with internal and external customers to understand and clearly document business needs
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly translated and documented into high quality user stories for scrum teams
- Assist in managing stakeholder expectations and project perceptions
To be successful in the role you will:
Have good communication and influencing skills at all levels of business.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Excellent documentation skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Experience in the following could be an advantage:
- Knowledge of vehicle telematics systems and transport logistics
- Any knowledge of UML, Class diagrams, Use cases etc.
- Working with external customers
- Supporting pre-sales workshops and product demonstrations
- Working in an AGILE SCRUM project methodology
This is an excellent opportunity for a relatively junior Business Analyst to make that next career move, to an organisation that have experienced consistent growth in both financial and staff numbers. A highly acclaimed business with a clearly bright future. A great next move.
Would suit Business Analyst potentially based in one of the following locations. Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, West Midlands, Loughborough, Leicestershire, East Midlands.