- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 p/a (25 Days Hol, Pension, Employee Discount)
A multi-award winning eCommerce company is urgently seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join their reputable and highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Birmingham.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with major international Bluechip clients? Do you have a good understanding of business processes? If you’ve answered yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to Central Birmingham
- 20 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CTO’s
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Facilitate scoping and assist in business priority-setting for change initiatives
- Playing a pivotal part in streamlining the business processes of end users/clients
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures
- Making valuable contributions that will significantly improve the business
- Analyse business requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
This role is suited to passionate Business Analysts who have a strong problem solving ability and a logical approach who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
To apply please send your CV to the link below or call Henna on 0121 362 2345
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us