A highly innovatoive and well-known group of companies, based in Walsall is looking to recruit a Business Analyst with strong experience in business and process change and some experience in software to join their Business Analysis team ,initially on 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with a good chance of an extension or a permanent role following this.
We are looking for experience of business change projects, process change, HR projects including restructuring etc- as well as the development of requirements for IT solutions.
The projects will be spread over several areas including contact centre projects, systems changes, personnel restructures. new initiatives and strategic improvements. You will also get to work on software projects and user stories.
This will be a 12 month fixed term role initially with a good chance of extension or a permanent offer.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will partner with existing external Customer to gather business requirements and create a clear conceptual design to meet business requirements, supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
You will get to work on both business and software projects and there may be the opportunity to lead some projects too.
You will understand business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation while simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team.
Ideally, you will be an ISEB or BCS certified Business Analyst, although this is not a must have.
- Minimum of three years in a Business Analyst role
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with clients and customers, on-site, during a requirements/ design project phase
- Experience in business change and process improvement
- Any contact centre experience would be great but it is not a requirement
- Experience in creating user stories
- Experience of technical projects
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders and senior management
- An awareness of the tools and techniques of business analysis
- ISEB (or BCS) certified desirable
- Six Sigma – desirable
What you will get – The Benefits
- Bupa Private Medical Cover
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Gym
The role will initially be on a fixed 12 month basis with a good opportunity for extension or possibly a permanent role.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us