- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Technology: Experience of VBA / C#
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience – plus excellent benefits
An established well known organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst with a background in manufacturing. Centrally based, in an excellent location, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst an existing team which includes a Network Administrator, an IT Manager and a head of IT Services.
You will be tasked with ongoing business process review which will include looking at each department of the business to ensure they are fully utilising the organisations ERP system. You will be responsible for getting the most out of existing business applications as well as recommending new ones.
Currently working in a similar role you will have strong business analysis skills and experience of the following; business process management concepts and principles; Identifying and documenting project scope, benefit, cost and timescale; Presenting project proposals to stakeholders and staff; Working closely with stakeholders to manage the delivery of projects. Further to this, you will use your VBA or C# software development skills as required to introduce new software applications and/or enhance existing solutions.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Non-Contributory)
- Generous Pension scheme
- Training/ Development Programme
As an experienced Business Analyst, ideally within the manufacturing sector, you will have strong, demonstrable experience of;
- VBA and C# software development skills, working with SQL Server 2008 databases or higher
- Current knowledge of mobile devices and thin client technologies
- Experience of working with Sage 1000 ERP
- Experience of sales solutions, CRM, data integration, document archiving, WMS and Business Intelligence
- Project Management experience
- Experience in developing and delivering training and presentation materials
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach to work and you will have a passion for technology.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us