We are looking for an ambitious and talented consultant to join a leading consultancy practice which acts for blue chip clients across the UK. This niche consultancy has a clear focus and excellent track record in assisting clients to maximise value from investment in their existing or new physical asset base.
You would join a team of experienced, ambitious and forward-looking Consultants and Engineers and will play a key role in the ongoing development of the business.
This is a permanent full-time role offering an attractive salary dependent on your level of experience, £26,000 – £46,000. Package also includes car allowance, healthcare package, bonus scheme, plus excellent ongoing training and development opportunities.
– Capturing and analysing engineering and asset-based information
– Investigating the root causes of inefficiencies and problems
– Developing suitable, feasible and acceptable solutions
– Collating information into presentable graphs, tables and slides and contributing to written reports
– Running and facilitating workshops and meetings with a range of audience engagement
– Creating links between engineering practicalities and financial realities
– Forming relationships with clients to assist in moving work and business development forward
All of the above tasks may be performed within a team or as an individual but always with the support of a senior consultant. Consultants would typically form an integral part of the delivery team and have responsibility for specific aspects of the scope of work being undertaken.
– Qualified to degree or postgraduate level in a relevant area. This could be Engineering (Mechanical, Materials, Aerospace or similar), Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
– Experience working in industry or consulting post-graduation, with an understanding of concepts such as continuous improvement, lean manufacturing etc
– Personal qualities for clients to be comfortable with you as a point of contact, able to develop strong relationships and business with both existing and new clients
The role will suit a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to deliver under pressure and work on your own initiative.
The position could require UK Security Check clearance and therefore the candidate is required to be a UK citizen with full right to work and minimum 5 years of continuous residency in the UK. Full UK driving licence also required.
If this is you and you are seeking a new challenge with variety, problem solving and client contact then I’d encourage you to apply.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.