- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Transport and Rail
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We require a Contract Business Continuity specialist to develop a robust business continuity strategy to enable an effective response to a business interruption of services to include all office based and business services
Engage with business units to determine business critical operations and develop business continuity plans for ongoing annual review and revision in line with current industry standards
Responsibilities Review and finalise the Major Incident Management plan for responding to external disturbances and evacuations
- Undertake a Business Impact Analysis of the Companies operations to establish Business Continuity strategy including Key risks and the impacts affecting business operations
- An organisational business critical path identifying acceptable recovery time and recovery point objectives
- Disaster recovery workplace requirements
- Third party disaster recovery arrangements requirements
- Establish an Incident Management plan and departmental business continuity plans to enable an effective recovery of operations in line with the business continuity strategy
- Develop a programme of disaster recovery testing to include and confirm the recovery capability of
- ICT systems
- Incident Management Plan
- Departmental plans
- Major Incident Management Plan
Support the Project team in identifying and developing appropriate Business Continuity arrangements for this programme
Support the development of Business Continuity arrangements for CCTV monitoring services ensuring it dovetails with the organisational continuity arrangements and meets our third party contractual obligations.
This role is Midlands based however as it is a contract role, applicants will be considered from anywhere with in the UK