- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
My Client who due to recent growth are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their global entrepreneurial business with a view to generate new business opportunities in and around the London area.
I am looking for a Business Development Executive to be responsible for selling the company’s range of cleaning tanks and chemicals in to predominately the hospitality and catering sectors (Hotels, Restaurants and Bakeries).
In the role of Business Development Executive you will be targeting on generating 4 new customers per month as this is a 100% new business role. Although majority of your role will be phone based you will still have the opportunity to meet with clients face-to-face as and when required.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Executive role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling in to Hospitality & Catering
- Be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by new business
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Have your own transport, however most clients are London based so can be met via public transport
Based in London, the company have business within 35 other countries. London is one of their new ventures. They supply hospitality and catering businesses to improve their cleaning process and with a view to reduce their costs.
The basic salary for the Business Development Executive role is up to £40,000. In addition you will receive a £10,000 OTE, travel expenses paid for client visits, pension, and 28 days holiday.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply direct.