- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a fast growing cleaning supplier to the hospitality sector. They currently have an exciting position open for an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to sell their cleaning tanks and cleaning solutions. This will be an office based role whilst covering the London area.
The role of the Business Development Manager
Primarily you will be responsible for the entire sales process from sourcing the potential opportunity right through to getting the order. Key duties will include
- Pro-actively seeking new business opportunities and generating own leads
- Making calls with the aim to book face to face meetings for the week
- Keeping the CRM systems up to date with new clients and meetings
- Building your own client database from the ground up
- Build relationships with clients with the aim of continuous business
- Traveling around the London area on a day to day basis
The perfect candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience selling into the hospitality sector would be advantageous
- A background in B2B sales is essential
- A proven track record of achieving targets and you will be able to demonstrate your successes
- Excellent communication, organisational and relationship building skills
If you would like to apply for this role, in the first instance please send you CV via the link below or contact James Stephens on 0121 632 2337