- £36000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development and Relationship Manager – Social Care
Basic Salary from £36,000 but with Sales Incentive programme and other benefits incorporated.(please call me to discuss further)
I’m looking for a tenacious and driven individual with excellent Business Development skills, an understanding of the social care industry and with a track record of expanding and growing services and maintain excellent relationships with commissioners to take up a role as Business Development and Relationship Manager.
As the Head of Business Development / Business Development Manager for the organisation you’ll be key to the growth and development of an established and successful Social Care business consisting of a number of residential services for people with Learning disabilities and Mental Health needs / ASD.
- To identify and implement new social care opportunities within the UK but with an initial focus on London.
- Development of existing business , ensuring that a steady stream of referrals come into the business
- Preparation and presentation of sales pitch’s to prospective customers to reflect the current ‘social care agenda’, the value for money and quality of care that my client on offer. Follow up and close the deals.
- Ensure that the company is at the forefront of commissioning decisions
- Working closely with the Operations Director to ensure the implementation of a new business acquisition is inline who the customers expectations.
- Attend at regular stakeholder meetings and events to increase contacts and identify new business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is pro-active and results orientated
- You’ll be an excellent Networker and have great communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Will have worked as a Business development Manager / Relationship Manager / Sales Manager previously with in the Social care sector
- You’ll be experienced in selling to senior management level
- Will have strong relationship management skills
- Has the imagination to identify opportunities and to sell the concept to key stakeholders with in the LD sector
This is a great opportunity to join a successful an growing organisation who are passionate about what they do. You’ll be building on their current business strengths and identifying potential opportunities. The salary package is negotiable and can be discussed.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Robert at Coburg Banks Recruitment to be considered for the Business Development Manager post
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us