- £70000 - £100000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Our client is looking for an Business Development Director to join their company to lead with excellence.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Director with a dynamic approach, commercial leader with excellent business development skills, a consultative sales approach and a proven track record of developing and attracting high performing teams. You will be driven, intelligent, professional and motivated and not be afraid to work hard to deliver excellent results. You will deliver results and enjoy wining new business.
In the role, the Business Development Director will be responsible for growing and developing the Business Development Team. You will take full responsibility for the effective management of relationships with clients from a defined commercial sector delivered by the high performance of your business development team.
- A minimum of 7+ year’s sales experience essential
- Commercial leader who will inspire confidence and continuously engage the team in strategic goals
- A proven track record of performance leadership, setting a challenging but supportive environment.
- A practiced people manager in recruitment, coaching and development of a pipeline of talent.
- Strategic thinking ability: able to define sales strategy and manage pipeline to exceed targets.
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the ability to deliver a solution based sales approach.
- Analytical, financially astute and highly numerate, knowing our bargaining power, value and leverage.
- A high level of business acumen. Able to connect new business opportunities to clients based on trends in customer spend, budget, market and business drivers.
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative and always thinking of ways to improve the service you and your team offer. You will also be a self-starter and have an adaptable personality.
Our client is a worldwide B2B Media Conglomerate, headquartered in Bristol, UK with international offices in NY and Miami. With over 260 staff globally, revenues of around £25 Million per year, 15% growth year on year, they are perfectly positioned to offer career path progression to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
If you think you are the person my client is looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323