- £30 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth within their sales team my client who are a leading IT Managed Service, Infrastructure and Security Solutions provider for commercial and public sector organisations are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
I am looking for a Business Development Executive who will be generating sales and increase customer growth by interacting and building relationships with new business contacts. You will be targeted on developing new business over the telephone and face to face by contacting existing, new and dormant customers.
In the role of Business Development Executive you will receive inbound marketing leads that you will be expected to respond and qualify efficiently. You will be researching and building new and existing accounts with a view to putting together strategic calls to convert to sales.
To be successful in the role of Business Development Executive you will:
- Have a proven sales track record within a similar role
- Have advanced selling skills, handling and overcoming objections, sales closing and rapport building
- Be computer literate as will be entering extensive notes onto CRM
- Have excellent time management skills, planning and organisation skills
- Be target driven and possess the ability to hit and exceed targets
- Ideally be educated to degree level with a qualification within IT, or a similar vocational qualification
The company have been established since 2003. They are a leading IT Managed Services, Infrastructure and Security Solutions for the commercial and public sector organisations across the UK.
The company is growing year on year and have expansion plans for 2017 so this is an exciting time to join the business.
The Basic salary for the role of Business Development Executive role is up to £30,000 with a realistic OTE of £10,000, In addition you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Free onsite parking, expenses paid for client visits, ongoing training and development within the business.
If you are interested in the role of Business Development Executive please contact Adam Cox at 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply direct.