- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development Executive to join a well-known, reputable food and beverage company who supply vending and food service solutions across the whole of the UK. You territory will be the London and Home Counties area, so ideally you will be based within an easy commute to the M25 in order to service these areas.
This is a New Business role, therefore I am looking for the best Business Development Executives for my client. This is not account management role and you will be expected to contact and meet with new customers. So, if New Business is what you’re best at – Get in touch today!
- As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of vending, beverage and food service solutions, therefore previous experience of working in the vending and/or food and beverage industry would be highly desirable
- With your target marketplace being London and the Home Counties, the potential business opportunities are vast. You will be field based, being out on the road for 4 days a week and one home working day.
- Your appointments will be made via the telesales department, so an ability to manage relationships with colleagues as well as customers is essential
- You must be able to dimply previous success in a New Business role. Due to the nature of the position, if you don’t have previous new business experience your application will not be considered
- You will also require a full UK driving licence. A company car is provided
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling either, vending or food and beverage solutions
- Have a good understanding of the catering/food/vending industries
- Be a driven, passionate New Business sales
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be self-motivated, an excellent time keeper and be able to work autonomously out in the field
The basic salary for the Business Development Executive role is £26,000 – £30,000 per annum, plus a car, laptop, phone, bonus and other benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.