- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- High Wycombe
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This well established, growing Dell Premiere Partner provide Datacentre and Cloud Solutions whilst delivering exceptional standards and service to a number of Clients throughout the UK and Europe.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team in the South East and support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
The Business Development Executive will be the Subject Matter Leader for their Solutions and Services with particular focus on being the commercial lead and deal architect across key areas such as Virtualisation, Storage, Networking, Servers, Hyper-convergence and Software Defined Solutions from Dell, EMC and VMware. Key tasks include:
- Sales expert on Servers, Networking, SAN, NAS and Back-up solutions to include products from Dell, EMC, VMware and Microsoft.
- Virtual Team lead working across Pre – Sales and strategic Vendors
- Leading the development of Sales for the Business Unit
- Responsible for the Sales Cycle and overseeing resources to provide winning bids
The skills and experience that we require for the Business Development Executive is someone who is or has:
- A natural new business hunter
- Motivated individual, maintaining a positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
- Striving for continued growth and maturity of technical and soft skills
- Able to respond promptly and communicate concisely and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise between multiple tasks and organisations
- Ability to understand and focus on business needs first when designing or implementing a technology solution
- Ability to understand of customers’ business requirements and operations
- Excellent ownership and customer service skills
The successful Business Development Executive will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £30k basic
- Industry leading training
- Uncapped commission, Realistic OTE £71k
- Car allowance of £4k
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you have the ambition to join a growing company who will provide fantastic training and rewards then please send your CV to the link below.