- £30000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for a role within a health and social care recruitment agency. You’ll be responsible for supporting the recruitment consultants across a number of branches in the area by developing their client base. You’ll need prior sales experience in a temporary recruitment agency, preferably health and social care and a flair for developing business. On offer is a basic of circa £30,000 with uncapped commission. On Target Earnings – £60,000
- You’ll be responsible for sourcing new clients, obtaining and conducting visits and getting contracts in place for the company to supply temporary health and social care staff
- You’ll attend local events to promote the company
- You’ll ensure effective marketing for the company to both prospective clients and candidates
- On occasion you’ll assist the consultants with the fulfilment of large contracts
- Achieving sales targets
- We are looking for people who have prior experience of working in a recruitment agency environment- this could be as a consultant, senior consultant, manager or business development manager
- Ideally you’ll have recruiting in the social care sector before, but we will also look at candidates who have recruited in temporary recruitment such as commercial, industrial education etc.
- You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle
- You’ll need a proven track record in recruitment sales
Interested? To be considered for the Business Development executive role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us