- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Travel and Tourism
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to take responsibility for generating sales and sponsorships & retention of existing clients. Additionally you will sell the companies highly successful annual exhibition style event.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Team, Event Manager & Content Editor on a daily basis. The role will be office based for 4 days & 1 day field based to attend client meetings & events which will include occasional International travel.
Experience and knowledge of the Travel Industry for would be advantageous. Responsibilities for the role are outlined as follows:
- Form strong relationships with retained customer base & to ensure highest retention levels
- Building relationships with new potential customers to continue growth for the UK operation
- Sales development and conversion
- Developing and selling sponsorships
- Attendance at other industry events including international travel
- Working closely with the marketing and content teams
You will be a natural closer, energetic & passionate with excellent attention to detail – knowledge of the Travel sector would be an advantage.
Our client is a global social network platform that connects the world’s leading travel Tourism brands with PR professionals & journalists.
- The basic salaryof £35,000 with a realistic OTE of £100,000
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am – 17:30pm.
- 25 days Annual Leave
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308.