- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join my client who is a Global Executive Search and International Business Expansion consultancy, focusing exclusively on organisations in the telecommunications and technology sectors.
The Package for the Business Development Manager
- £35,000.00-£40,000.00 OTE £60,000.00 uncapped depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
The role of the Business Development Manager
The proposition is selling service solutions to SME’s. You will be required to build a network of key contacts through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings and you will be required to travel both nationally and internationally.
You will have proven sales experience and a good track record within Business Development, closing business over the telephone and face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience
- Strong opening pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills
- Be intelligent, professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not araid to work hard to deliver results and enjoy winning business
- Ideally you will previously have sold a service solution
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Strong ability to generate new business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same, please send your CV via the link below