- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Due to ongoing growth, I am seeking a Business Development Manager to work for one of the leading distributors of parts and equipment for trailers and towing equipment. With a large customer base, you will be responsible for maximising the customer portfolio, upselling and cross selling other components to different parts of the businesses.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of products, which include; vehicle and trailer couplings, wheels, trailer security and spares. Your client reach will be varied and will include construction companies, plant hire and even the leisure industry.
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be targeted on business growth, including growth of existing accounts and on new business that is passed through the sales and marketing team.
This position is covering a large region, Scotland, the north of England and Ireland. Therefore, extensive travel will be required as will overnight stays. This is a work from home post when not out on client visits, so my client are after a ‘self-starter’ who can work autonomously.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling in to the construction, utilities and/or plant hire industry
- You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities within existing accounts and have the ability to network and make contact with potential new points of contact
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Have a full, clean driving licence
Have been established for over 20 years and pride themselves on being one of the leading distributors in this field. They can offer long term prospects and the opportunity for continued career progression for the right candidate.
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is up to £35,000 per annum plus commission. In addition you will have travel expenses paid for client visits, business mileage pay, phone and a laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to send your CV to the link below.