- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join my client who is a Global Executive Search and International Business Expansion consultancy, focusing exclusively on organisations in the telecommunications and technology sectors.
The role of the Business Development Manager
The proposition is selling service solutions to SME’s. You will be required to build a network of key contacts through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings and you will be required to travel both nationally and internationally.
You will have proven sales experience and a good track record within Business Development, closing business over the telephone and face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience
- Strong opening pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills
- Be intelligent, professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoy winning business
- Ideally you will previously have sold a service solution
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Strong ability to generate new business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The Package for the Business Development Manager
- £35,000.00-£40,000.00 OTE £60,000.00 uncapped depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same, please send your CV via the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.