- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join my client following the huge amount of success they have had with a new product launch. My client work with lettings agents – of all sizes – and provide them with a top quality, thorough tenant referencing service. Their product is second to none and the interest from clients has proved that.
They are seeking a target driven Business Developer to work remotely, covering the West Midlands, East Midlands and some areas of Wales. You will be provided with a laptop, phone and company car allowance and have the benefit of a
competitive basic salary – up to £30k per annum with realistic OTE of £40k – £45k.
Sounds interesting right….?! Read on for more info;
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of products, specifically a new product that has really taken off for them which involves providing landlords of rental properties with the most in depth and thorough tenant referencing service on the market.
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be targeted on business growth within your territory. You will be liaising with clients on the phone, following up leads and cold calling to arrange appointments and ultimately make the sale.
This position is covering a large region, therefore, extensive travel will be required and a full UK driving licence is essential.
This is a work from home post when not out on client visits, so my client are after a ‘self-starter’ who can work autonomously.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
• Have business-to-business sales experience, a knowledge of the property sector/rental market would be highly advantageous but is not essential
• You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities and have the ability to network and make contact with potential new points of contact
• You will need to be a self-starter, you will not be micro managed in this position, so the ability to work alone and get the job done is absolutely essential
• You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
• Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
• Have a full, clean driving licence
Are well established and have been operating for nearly 10 years with almost 30 staff working for them. They are a forward thinking organisation who are innovative and unique in the services they offer within the industry.
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is £25,000 per annum plus commission. In addition you will receive a car allowance, phone and a laptop.
If you are interested, send your CV today, interviews taking place w/c 1st May 2017!
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.