- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continuing growth and success My Client is now looking to appoint a Regional Distributor Manager to cover the North East and to become part of the already successful team. This is an established position selling through trade distributors, but the ability to find and develop new accounts and deliver high standards of customer service is essential. Product Training will be available, as will ongoing support and coaching to achieve targets.
With over 20 years history my Client is one of the largest Independent Distributors within the steel Storage sector to trade in the UK and Europe, offering a great career opportunity and in addition…..
- A Basic Salary of £33,000 + £12 Commission which is open ended bonus
- Company Car
- Company laptop and mobile telephone
- Worksaver Pension
- Life Assurance
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
- As a successful Regional Distributor Manager you will increase the business’ market share and growth across the company’s product range through effective management of sales and pricing strategies through multiple distributors.
- Identify and nurture relationships with new distributors and work more closely with existing distributors to increase revenues and net margin.
- Determine and implement plans to meet business development targets through the distributor sales channel in line with company goals.
- Establish/review distributor sales plans and targets – exploring current and new partners to grow business through this channel to market.
- Provide distributors with individual sales and site/project management support.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities and distributor accounts.
- As a Regional Distributor Manager you MUST have previous Storage industry Experience and be able to prove your success selling into Distributors
- You must have previously worked as a Business Development / Field based Account Manager and be able to demonstrate that you have consistently achieved targets and budgets.
- An individual who can contribute to the team effort but is a self-starter, who will work on their own initiative and motivation.
- Full clean driving licence
- Spatial skills with technical drawing /CAD skills
- Selling and Presentation skills (preferably formally trained)
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales
You will be based from home, The area you will cover is the North East of the UK , ideally you will live within the M1 Corridor , Yorkshire…. Leeds/Doncaster, Sheffield, would be a great location, you will be covering as far North as Newcastle upon Tyne and down towards Nottinghamshire etc
Residence within this region is essential and extensive travel and some overnight stays will be necessary.
To apply for this role please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.