- £25000 - £27500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to ongoing growth, I am seeking a Business Development Manager who is looking to join a leading SaaS provider to the Entertainment and Retail industries. This is an office based position, so a real flair for building relationships over the phone is essential.
With a large customer base, including a number of household names, you will be responsible for maximising the customer portfolio, opening doors for the Sales Managers, arranging quality appointments, upselling and cross selling other services to different areas of the businesses.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of software services. The client are looking for a Business Development Manager who is interested in the Entertainment and Retail industries and who can use market information and current news to open up a conversation with a potential client.
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be targeted on new business growth. You will be responsible for generating new leads using the in house CRM system and following gup on leads gathered from various industry events.
You will be joining a team of Business Developers and will be based at the companies UK office which is conveniently placed between Liverpool and Manchester, making the commute from both cities easy!
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling SaaS/Business Improvement solutions would be ideal
- You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities within existing accounts and have the ability to network and make contact with potential new points of contact
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Be able to prepare a strategic sales plan using market information to open up conversations with prospective customers
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is £25,000 – £27,500 per annum plus commission.
Please note; due to the amount of applications we receive, it is impossible to provide each individual with personal feedback on their application. Whilst we do our very best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, please assume that if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks of sending your CV, that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.