- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Due to the drive and determination of the existing sales force, the company reputation and therefore, ongoing success, I now have a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a well-established specialist provider of Business Analysis and Market Research.
My client are seeking a strong new business sales person who has experience of selling in to the following industries; Finance, Technology or telecoms. My client are a major player in their field and are proud to have a client base of household names already on their portfolio.
Based at their offices in Hampshire, you will be contacting senior managers and directors within the above industries and speaking with them about the specialist business and market analysis services that my client have to offer. This is a predominantly office based role, with demonstrations and sales taking place via video conference or phone. Therefore, a driving licence is not essential.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
• Have business-to-business sales experience selling in to senior decision makers in the following industries; Banking/Finance, Telecommunications or Media
• You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities and have the ability to network successfully
• You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
• Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
• Be able to prepare a strategic sales plan using market information to open up conversations with prospective customers
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is £23,000 – £26,000 per annum plus commission, realistically in your first year you could be earning in excess of £40k.
Interested? Send your CV today to be considered.
Please note; due to the amount of applications we receive, it is impossible to provide each individual with personal feedback on their application. Whilst we do our very best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, please assume that if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks of sending your CV, that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.