- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a new and unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager who has experience of selling Cloud based services and/or business service software solutions.
My client are seeking an experienced, field based, Business Development Manager to look after the London and Home Counties area, making contact with key decision makers in the commercial property industry.
This is a new business role, so, if you have previous B2B sales experience and are driven by new business and developing your region, then get in touch today.
A full UK driving licence is essential, as is a pro-active attitude and the ability to work remotely.
Think this could be for you? Great, send your CV today! Need a little more info? Read on…
• As Business Development Manager you will be targeted new business revenue, you will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle, from sourcing leads, arranging appointments, attending product demonstrations and closing the sale
• You will be field based with plenty of support and regular sales meetings and team events
• Your target market will be companies who have several properties in their portfolio. You will be selling in the benefits of the clients Cloud Based property management system, so must be confident in talking about advanced online data sorting technology
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
• Have business-to-business sales experience and proven success in bringing in new business
• Have an understanding of Commercial Property and/or online cloud services for businesses
• Be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by working to targets
• Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
• Have a full UK driving licence
• Be happy to work from home and be able to manage your own diary to ensure targets are achieved
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role will be dependent on experience and will be from £30k up to £35k, the top end will be offered to candidates with specific industry experience, the additional bonus potential is up to £45k – This is uncapped, so not limited to this amount! Bonus will be paid on any business brought in and is paid on a monthly basis. You will be paid mileage, will receive a company car allowance and will be joining a company that can offer you a long standing and successful sales career.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.