- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager-Manufacturing
£25k – £28k per annum + Company Car & Lap Top
Our Client designs and specialises in rechargeable lighting solutions, Due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to drive new sales.
As a Business Development Manager you will be required to do the following…
• Develop relationships and generate sales to achieve sales targets.
• Research the market & identify potential leads via Internet, magazines, visits to exhibitions etc.
• Answer requests from clients regarding suitable products for needs, organize samples for trial/assessment on request, provide quotations and follow up.
• Liaise with production and despatch to make sure that orders are dealt with smoothly.
• Keep customers / prospects database and files up to date
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager role you will need the following…
• previous experience of working as a Business Development Manager/Account Manager within the lighting industry.
• Industry specific experience not essential, however previous B2B experience would be advantageous.
This role will cover the whole of England; the chosen candidate will need to be willing to travel all over the country.
Our client designs and specialises in rechargeable lighting solutions, they have developed an excellent reputation for delivering high quality service to the retail and industrial industry. Their product range now includes high quality and carefully selected search lights, hand lamps, flood lights, flash lights and head torches.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.