- £39000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
Leading Social Housing Provider
Salary: £40,000 plus company car and excellent bonus structure
I am recruiting for a nationally recognised client who is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to work from their offices in North East London.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, a company car, fantastic working conditions and a structured bonus scheme.
My client is an established provider of social housing throughout the UK and prides themselves on the high level of support they provide.
As Business Development Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Generating new business
– Work to develop new accounts and build on existing key accounts
– Negotiate terms and conditions
– Assist the Head of Business Development with the distribution of new schemes
– Prepare case studies and keep records up to date
– Manage and deliver bid submissions
– HND qualified or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of working in a similar role within a social care/social housing setting would be advantageous
– Confident negotiator
– Experience of preparing bids and contracts
– Able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV without delay and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us