- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
Warwickshire – (worldwide travel included)
c£40K + commission (OTE c£50k) + benefits
A highly creative, award-winning, global, boutique agency who develop world-class live environments to deliver outstanding exhibition experiences seeks an established Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in the growth of the business in the worldwide marketplace.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager will deliver new profitable contracts, be proactive in sales development, relationship building with existing customers and have experience of the tender process.
The ideal candidate must be patient when building lasting relationships with decision makers regarding large scale projects within targeted industry sectors securing introductory discussions for delivering new business pitches.
A consultative approach is of paramount importance in order to get to know every aspect of the customer’s needs in order to put together the right creative solutions.
Once you have identified the customer’s needs you will take the lead in all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other internal resources to support you in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management
You will need to liaise with the internal project and design teams to relay the agreed concepts and they will take things from there.
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible as this role will include regular overseas travel where you will visit and attend exhibitions, seminars , events and client sites.
To be considered for the position you must have:
• A proven track record of winning new business and maximising the potential of key accounts
• A creative flair and have a passion to be part of a small team
• Commercially aware and have a genuine passion for keeping up with market trends
• Consultative approach to a complex sale
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Manage clients expectations in a positive and engaging manner
• Take ownership to ensure 100% accuracy with every task
• Experience building a sales pipeline and confirming new business via a CRM system
The company have been trading for over 20 years and are synonymous with creating visually stunning live environments from highly creative concepts that elevate both the client and the company’s brand.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like more information, please contact Adrian Price on 0121 362 2320.