We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to work for our client.
Established in 2005, they are a leading provider of support services to the SME sector – mainly training and consultancy.
If you can demonstrate experience of selling training or consultancy services to the SME sector then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV
– Working with warm leads from a telesales team and developing them in to paid clients – often involving long and complex sale cycles
– Selling training programmes to the SME sector
– Experience of selling training or consultancy services to the SME sector
– Additional experience of nurturing the client both trough the presales and the post sales process – the role won’t suit a ‘sell hard once and forget it’ approach
– Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £20,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
Think that this Business Development Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.