- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
£25-£35k Basic + Commission + Car
Our Client is the manufacturer and seller of a range of vegetarian food products and is looking for exceptional sales professional to help them grow and develop the business.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Business Development Manager within the Food industry. You will be required to gain new clients as well as dealing with some well-known large accounts all over the UK. This role is for an experienced business professional that is looking for the next step in there career and willing to go the extra mile to become successful.
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Targeting specific markets to gain new clients
- Generating leads through your own means
- Happy to manage your own diary and work from home
- Visiting clients and presenting sales campaigns
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience…
- 3 years + of sales experience with frozen or chilled foods
- Great understating of the UK food industry
- Have contacts that you can bring into the company and get started from day one.
If you think you have the right experience and the role sounds of interest please do contact me for any further details on 0121 362 2309 or apply by sending your CV.