Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of selling instrumentation into water and water treatment companies.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Business Development Manager role is field-based. Reporting to the Director and covering the United Kingdom, you will be primarily responsible for selling water quality devices that measure both nitrate and nitrite in the water.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Selling into OEM’s and some large reseller and distribution partners too
– Identifying and speaking to key contacts within water authorities and water treatment plants
– Writing technically led proposals and show cost benefits for the systems
– Demonstrating the energy efficiency for this device
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of selling instrumentation into water and water treatment companies.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Selling into multi-levels – both technical and commercial
– Negotiating deals with procurement
– Selling to direct channels and indirect channels
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Very good commercial skills
– Project management skills
– A good strategic sales approach
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Manager, Sales Consultant or as a Sales Specialist.
Basic salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Car / car allowance
– 25 days holiday + stats
– Broadbean and telephone and laptop
They are part of one of Europe’s leading testing laboratories and have a reputation for providing high calibre solutions, and as a business they’ve been around since 2001.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress
– Are part of a very large group presenting security
– Are highly innovative with a fantastic product
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.