- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A global leader of integrated security solutions is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to help ensure the sales growth of the business predominantly through winning new business and maximising opportunities with existing customers.
The Role of Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager you will deliver new, profitable contracts and be proactive in sales development, relationship building with existing customers, some competitive tendering and maximising reactive opportunities. You’ll also support other members of the sales team in bringing on large contracts.
You will maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the commercial market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
The Business Development Manager will also support the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations and help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral.
Working closely with the internal sales team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers you will maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading team in which you will be integral to delivering their future success.
- Sales experience within the security systems sector, particularly with access control, CCTV, door entry systems, fire alarms, cash handling and vaults.
- A proven track record of generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development within the security systems sector.
- Relevant industry qualifications, memberships or manufacturers training certificates.
- A clear understanding of all policies and procedures relating to an NSI Gold accredited company
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office applications and CRM.
The company are a global leader in security system solutions and trade in over 30 countries and have a large team of industry experts who work in partnership with their clients to deliver the most innovative security solutions.
If you would like to apply for this role, please in the first instance send your CV via the link below or call me to discuss further on 0121 362 2323.