- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is the market leader in risk and compliance management. Supporting Law firms, Barrister Chambers, Insurance Brokers, IFA Businesses and large Accountancy Firms, ensuring a firm-wide control over risk and compliance and currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager.
The Position of Business Development Manager
- Developing sale leads through a warm database and other marketing/sales activities
- Working closely with the online web sales demonstrator to convert leads
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development role selling into the financial services or insurance industry
- Solid compliance or platform product selling is essential
- Hard working and target driven
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player and relationship builder
- Good problem solver and free thinker with an appetite for progression and drive to succeed
- Excellent presentation skills
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager, Software Solution Sales will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in Solution Selling, being able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. You will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using your existing skills selling into the insurance or financial services sector.
Career Opportunity for the Online Web Sales Demonstrator
This is a young dynamic company that is growing year on year so the opportunity of career progression and building a team of BDM’s is achievable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina on 0121 362 2323