Are you a high achieving salesperson looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your sales career?
Would you be interested in joining a highly regarded third generation family business, working with a team dedicated to offering quality products and outstanding service, where people work hard and are encouraged to excel?
A successful and well-established fitout and furniture business specialising in office workspaces is looking for talented and ambitious Business Development Manager, ideally with a successful track record in the workspace arena. You would play a key role as part of a fast-growing sales and marketing team, supporting and helping enable the high-touch sales team to deliver greater commercial value for the business.
Offering a basic salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus uncapped commission with the potential to earn in excess of £60,000. The company are also flexible when it comes to remote working, with the option to work from home two days a week after a successful 6 month probation period.
– Generating qualified sales opportunities / leads for the high-touch sales team to engage with directly
– Outbound telemarketing and lead qualification – working closely with the marketing team to further qualify opportunities that the marketing team have already identified
– Cold prospecting via a combination of calling, emailing and LinkedIn to engage potential customers
– Supporting the high-touch sales team with ongoing communication and research required to support the team in managing ongoing opportunities
– Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with prospects, customers, strategic partners and property agents to gain their trust and respect
– Networking – must be a great networker and be willing to attend networking events
We are looking for a target-driven Business Development Manager with a hunger for seeking out new opportunities as well as having the skill set to build and maintain long standing customer relationships. You must have a proven track record of exceeding targets and KPIs in previous sales roles with a combination of phone and face to face sales activity. A good understanding the workspace sector would be advantageous however is not essential.
You must have…
– Resilient positive attitude, skilled in generating new business, closing sales and developing long standing relationships
– A strategic and commercial approach to your work, able to communicate convincingly in person and over the phone, by video, via email and by using LinkedIn
– Excellent influencing, negotiating and listening skills
– The ability to find solutions to commercial questions and articulate them effectively
With over 45 years of industry experience, the business works with key decision makers across a breadth of sectors to innovate the way workspaces, both physical and virtual, support business goals, largely across London and the Southeast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, family run business that places great emphasis on developing skilled members of staff and helping them progress in their careers. Many of their staff have been with them for a good number of years helping contribute to the sustainable growth the company continues to experience.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.