Due to expansion our client seek a highly consultative Business Development Manager to sell their market research services and solutions globally into major brands and blue chip clients.
Based from their offices in Victoria, they are offering a salary which is related to your experience of between £35k and £55k, they are offering a good bonus scheme and many other fringe benefits including meals out and trips abroad. They also offer flexible working with 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
Does this sound of interest to you – then please read on.
You will be responsible for selling a range of market research services into brands globally.
Based in the company’s London office, you’ll report to the CEO and will be tasked with the following:
- Following leads and enquiries
- Listening to the client’s marketing needs and advise them on the best course of research action
- Speaking to Marketing Directors and Brand Managers
- Putting together proposals and closing down business
What experience do I need?
My client ideally wants someone who’s got a background in Consultative selling – ideally needing to explain to clients a concept or way. In addition, you’ll need the following:
- The ability to think creatively about methods and approaches
- Good time management skills
- An outgoing, tenacious personality
- Confidence in navigating the buying process through larger organisation
- A winning mentality
- A good consultative sales manner
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Sales Consultant role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Business Development Manager’s position offers a basic salary between £35,000 – £55,000 per annum.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus realistically of up to 30% per annum if you hit your personal target
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
- Private healthcare
- Social nights out monthly and quarterly
- Overseas trips
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2018, they are a international market research company who help companies obtain data to support brand positioning, go to market strategy and also consumer insights.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are extremely vibrant, ambitious and have already grown to over £3million in 4 years
- Can provide a good future for the right person
- Have several social events as a team and also go abroad as a team on an annual basis
- Deal with lots of major household brand names amongst their portfolio of clients
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Manager role if you’ve previously worked either as a Sales Executive or as a Media Sales.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.