- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is the market leader in risk and compliance management software. Supporting Law firms, Barrister Chambers, Insurance Brokers, IFA Businesses and large Accountancy Firms, ensuring a firm-wide control over risk and compliance and currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager.
The Position of Business Development Manager
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to identify and grow new business
- Working with the Group’s management team to development existing business
- Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
- Build customer relationships with new clients
- Business development planning and contract bids
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
- Attending industry led functions and trade shows
- Identify opportunities for new products and services
- Providing Market feedback to the management team
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
- Planning and co-ordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Must have a thorough understanding of compliance
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager, will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in Solution Selling, being able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. You will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using your existing skills selling into the Insurance or Financial services sector.
Career Opportunity for the Business Development Manager
This is a dynamic company that is growing year on year so the opportunity of career progression and building a team of BDM’s is achievable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina on 0121 362 2323