- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a market leader in deep cleaning and air duct cleaning. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
The Position of Business Development Manager
- Working closely with the owner to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
- Build customer relationships with new clients
- Business development planning and contract bids
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
- Attending industry led functions and trade shows
- Identifying opportunities for new products and services
- Providing Market feedback to the management team
- Driving increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
- Planning and co-ordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in selling a service driven solution. They will be able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. They will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using their existing skills selling into several different market sectors.
Career Opportunity for the Business Development Manager
This is a dynamic company that is growing year on year so the opportunity of career progression, building a team of BDM’s and moving into the role of Sales Director is achievable.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina on 0121 362 2323