- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a specialist food-broker who deliver an outsourced procurement function for their clients. Due to their unique business model and their passion for getting things right, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the Reading area.
The Role of the Business Development Manager
- Source and develop client referrals and generate new leads and qualify these leads to become firm prospects
- In accordance with business strategy, develop and realise sales actions plans in line with budgetary expectations
- With Directors support finalise contractual terms with new clients, ensuring compliance with the company’s Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods to clients
- Working with the business development coordinator, ensure all client, prospect and sales collateral are up to date and entered on the CRM
- Liaise with the business analyst for the timely and accurate production of benchmarking material to present to prospective clients
- Liaising with the mobilisation manager for handover of all new business
The Person Profile
- Focussed on business objectives and committed to delivering them in line with the business core values
- Ability to identify priority tasks and take positive action
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive success
- Self-motivation, able to plan and strategize
- Target Driven, focussed and fast moving
- A full UK Driving Licence
Salary £35,000-£45,000 plus Commission, car, pension and employee benefits, 37 hours per week
If you would like to apply for the above role, in the first instance please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323.