- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has been at the forefront of modern IT and Cloud Technology from inception and due to continued growth they are now looking to add a New Business Development Manager and an Account Manager to their already existing team.
The Role of Business Development Manager
Covering Derby and the Southern Region
- To ensure that all leads that are generated, whether self-generated, from marketing or referrals, are followed up in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop a pipeline of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within the New Business target market and provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Prepare professional and commercially viable quotes, following company pricing guidelines for the customer in conjunction with the Company technical support team.
- Ensure that all client/lead data is updated and maintained accurately within the Customer Relationship Management System. (Autotask)
- To work cooperatively with other departments to ensure accuracy of information, and resolution in a timely manner of any potential technical or commercial issues.
- To make best use of the technical resources available to ensure that the advantages and benefits of Company products and services are accurately portrayed to the customer
- Be a brand advocate of the Company when working at client’s premises
The Professional Skills of the Business Development Manager
- An excellent track record of identifying, engaging with and winning new business from a variety of lead sources
- IT Solutions sales preferred to the SME and professional services market
- Broad understanding of back up security and disaster recovery
- In depth knowledge of MS 365 or Exchange
- Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
Education/Qualifications of the Business Development Manager
- Solutions selling experience
To apply to the role of Business Development Manager, please call Tina on 0121 362 2323 or send your cv to the link below