My client has been at the forefront of modern IT and Cloud Technology from inception and due to continued growth they are now looking to add a New Business Development Manager and an Account Manager to their already existing team.
The Role of Business Development Manager
Covering Derby and the Southern Region
- To ensure that all leads that are generated, whether self-generated, from marketing or referrals, are followed up in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop a pipeline of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within the New Business target market and provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Prepare professional and commercially viable quotes, following company pricing guidelines for the customer in conjunction with the Company technical support team.
- Ensure that all client/lead data is updated and maintained accurately within the Customer Relationship Management System. (Autotask)
- To work cooperatively with other departments to ensure accuracy of information, and resolution in a timely manner of any potential technical or commercial issues.
- To make best use of the technical resources available to ensure that the advantages and benefits of Company products and services are accurately portrayed to the customer
- Be a brand advocate of the Company when working at client’s premises
The Professional Skills of the Business Development Manager
- An excellent track record of identifying, engaging with and winning new business from a variety of lead sources
- IT Solutions sales preferred to the SME and professional services market
- Broad understanding of back up security and disaster recovery
- In depth knowledge of MS 365 or Exchange
- Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
Education/Qualifications of the Business Development Manager
- Solutions selling experience
To apply to the role of Business Development Manager, please call Tina on 0121 362 2323 or send your cv to the link below