- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East Midlands
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a technology based organisation providing modern IT and Cloud Technology are currently looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager and an Account Manager.
New Business Development Manager
The purpose of the New Business Development Manager is to focus on the delivery of the Sales Strategy and the growth of the new business area. You will be tasked with utilising market segmentation to prioritise targets and opportunities. You will be required to meet KPI’s as well as identifying areas for improvement and development to maximise sales potential.
The main responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager include:
- Working with the management team to development existing business
- Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
- Build customer relationships with new clients
- Business development planning and contract bids
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
- Identify opportunities for new services
- Providing Market feedback to the management team
- Taking ownership of the sales function
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
Education and Experience for the New Business Development Manager role
- 2 years + in an IT New Business Development Manager role
- Business degree or related professional qualification
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategy
- IT solution selling skills
- In depth knowledge of MS365 or Exchance
- Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
When my client was asked “why would someone join your company”, the response was:- Excellent career progression, passionate about their business and offerings, they will make a difference!
If these are values you hold and you are looking for a career and not just a job, then please send your CV via the link below or call Tina on 0121 362 2323