- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager to sell this company’s range of doors, windows and conservatories across the South East (Berkshire, Surrey,Hampshire, Kent, Dorset, East & West Sussex)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of windows, doors and conservatories and due to continued success they are looking for recruit a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales turnover for the manufacturing arm, selling into suppliers of windows, doors and conservatories. Further tasks include:
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets for the company’s products through suppliers in the trade
- Effectively planning sales coverage of the area ensuring that all customers are contacted at the required frequency, analyse the potential spend of the client, their business model and how the products and services can add value to their operations
- Ensuring that all sales enquiries generated are thoroughly followed up to achieve, at targeted conversion ratios, the required sales targets.
- Analysing the market place to draw up a business development plan which will ensure an awareness of all potential new sales outlets
- Preparing sales forecasts for the region as required by management
- Keeping the Sales Director informed of competitors’ activities and market trends
- Making appointments on converted leads by the in-house team
The successful person for the Business Development Manager role will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Business Development Manager
- A proven ability to effectively manage a sales area in any industry
- A proven ability to hit sales targets, manage key accounts and cross sell
- To be fully IT proficient and have the ability to update a CRM system on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Strong commercial awareness and have a strong geographical knowledge
- The ability to sell on Quality, Features and Benefits to a client rather than simply selling on costs, this involves selling in a consultative fashion
- A proven ability to create a realistic business development plan with timescales for actions points, including the ability to report a realistic conversion rate for clients
- The ability to represent the company, brand and products in a professional manner at all time, in and out of work
If you are interested in the role of Business Development Manager, please apply by the link below or call Tina McLoughlin on 0121 362 2323