- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a Car camera and CCTV applications specialist and due to continued success and growth, they currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager.
The Position of Business Development Manager
This role will be selling the company’s comprehensive range of CCTV and Car Camera software applications into the public sector, ambulance services, heavy goods dealerships and fleet companies throughout the UK. The Business Development Manager will be working closely with the internal sales exectutive and developing sales leads through a warm database and other marketing/sales activities.
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager for Software/Technology Solution Sales will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in Solution Selling. They will be able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. They will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using their existing skills. Ideally they will have the following skills and experiences:
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development role ideally selling some form of tracking/technology/applications environmentHard working and target driven
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player and relationship builder
- Good problem solver and free thinker with an appetite for progression and drive to succeed
- Excellent presentation skills
Career Opportunity for the Business Development Manager
This is a dynamic company that is growing year on year so the opportunity of career progression and building a team of BDM’s is achievable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina on 0121 362 2323