BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Facilities Management Services
Location – Nationwide
£35,000 (OTE £50,000) + Car Allowance + Pension
Working for a dynamic, innovative and successful nationwide FM business, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company which can offer great possibilities for the right individual, working with a solid client list, an excellent brand and a robust business model.
This new business focused role will see the successful business development manager selling FM and Maintenance services into the B2B private sector, for example hotels, leisure facilities and restaurants; you will be dealing with property directors, facilities managers and purchasing departments in a purely new business capacity. With so many potential clients and a premium brand, success and ongoing career opportunities are assured for ambitious and capable business development managers.
For this role you will need the following experience…
- A credible and professional individual
- Field sales knowledge in the B2B private sector
- Ability to hit the ground running
- A track record of new business/cold-calling sales success
- Bid writing capability
- You must be a hunter, competitive and driven, with strong business acumen, competent with numbers, and an outgoing personality
- Experience of selling FM and Maintenance services on a national basis
- Account Management skills
- Hotel and Leisure expertise an advantage but not essential
If you think you have the right experience and the role sounds of interest please do contact me for any further details on 0121 362 2309 or apply by sending your CV.