- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
The Position of UK Business Development Manager
· Working closely with the Head of Sales to identify and grow new business opportunities
· Working with the Group’s management team to development existing business
· Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
· Build customer relationships with new clients
· Business development planning and contract bids
· Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
· Attending industry led functions and trade shows
· Identify opportunities for new products and services
· Providing Market feedback to the management team
· Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
· Planning and co-ordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of
The UK Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager, will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in Solution Selling, being able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. You will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using your existing skills to further compliment my clients business plan.
This role will cover the whole of the UK and will be home based with monthly management meeting on-site in Manchester
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323