- £28000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continuing growth and success My Client is now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to maintain an existing portfolio of accounts and to identify and secure new business. The role is varied and interesting with responsibility for establishing long-term relationships and strategies with key business contacts at all levels, from Managing Directors to Buyers and Branch Managers to Sales Teams. The role is field based with approximately 3 days per week spent visiting customers throughout the UK and supporting our customers on site. The remaining time is spent in the office in Shropshire
My Client is an award winning and UK leading trade-only supplier of storage systems working with businesses of all sizes supplying a diverse range of industry and sectors. With over 20 years history they are the one of the largest manufacturers in their sector in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £28,000 Basic with £10,770 OTE Commission
• Company Car
• Company laptop and mobile telephone
• Worksaver Pension
• Life Assurance
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
• As an experienced Business Development Manager you will build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and identify and grow opportunities at all levels.
• Identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities, from initial contact through to account set-up and ongoing management and development of the account.
• Develop a true understanding of each customer’s business to put strategies in place to ensure long term goals and sales objectives are met.
• Negotiate pricing and business contracts including Vendor Agreements and Service Level Agreements.
• Provide product training to customers to enable them to specify and sell our products effectively.
• The Business Development Manager will be a proven self-starter with the ability to organise and manage their own time effectively to achieve short and long term objectives.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Proven success in identifying and securing new business.
• Field based Account management experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org