- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a dynamic, growing, technology based organisation providing modern IT solutions, hardware, software, support and are also an IT reseller, currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join them in this newly created role.
The Position of Business Development Manager
· Working closely with the Company Partners to identify and grow new business
· Working with the Group’s management team to development existing business
· Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
· Build customer relationships with new clients
· Business development planning and contract bids
· Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
· Attending industry led functions and trade shows
· Identify opportunities for new products and services
· Providing Market feedback to the management team
· Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
· This role is a UK wide role working from Home
The Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager, will be a dynamic and tenacious person with experience in Solution Selling, being able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. You will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using your existing skills to further compliment my clients business plan.
Career Opportunity for the Business Development Manager
This is a dynamic company that is growing year on year so the opportunity of career progression and building your own team once you have established yourself is possible!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323