- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continuing growth and success My Client is now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to be part of the already successful team. This role is very demanding and challenging, however provides great rewards and recognition to the successful candidate. You will become a key member of the team, establishing relationships at all levels within the company. The role is field based therefore you will be based from home and given all of the tools to succeed in this role.
With over 20 years history they are the one of the largest manufacturers in their sector in the UK and Europe. This role is working for the Retail/Mezzanine Department, who provide a full installation and project management solution to Clients.
• Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Basic with a very attractive open ended bonus
• Company Car
• Company laptop and mobile telephone
• Worksaver Pension
• Life Assurance
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
• As an experienced Business Development Manager with Mezzanine experience you will build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and identify and grow opportunities at all levels.
• Identify & qualify Tender Opportunities using various Development routes
• Achieve Monthly & Annual Targets
• Develop a true understanding of each Clients business to put strategies in place to ensure long term goals and sales objectives are met.
• Negotiate pricing and business contracts including Vendor Agreements and Service Level Agreements
As a Business Development Manager you MUST have previous Mezzanine Floor Sales Experience and be able to prove that you are a self-starter with the ability to organise and manage your time effectively to achieve short and long term objectives.
Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail and ensuring deadlines are met.
Proven success in identifying and securing new business.
You must have previously worked as a Business Development / Field based Account management and be able to demonstrate that you have consistently achieved targets and budgets.
• Have the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power point, Excel.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org