- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East England
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the Agriculture arm of the business selling the companies range of products and services.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to generate new sales through self-generated and warm leads from trials carried out within the South East area of England.
In the role, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling the companies niche range of products and solutions in to the agriculture market including fruit farmers, potato farmers, Herb growers and salad farmers.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying prospects, contacting and visiting them to win new business.
- Developing existing accounts to increase more sales.
- Analysing sales performance and identifying opportunities to improve.
- Reporting on all aspects of the sales effort, including activity, outcomes and forecasting.
- The role will require frequent travel around all parts of the UK so you will need to be flexible and able to stay away for several nights per week if required.The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have over 5 years’ experience in a high profile sales role
- Show consistent achievement of targets
- Be very proficient with the sales cycle and sales skills (from journey planning, visiting prospects, making and presenting proposals, negotiation, objection handling, closing etc.)
- Be able to work under pressure – hit targets and deadlines “with a smile.”
- Be self-motivated, well organised, plans ahead and shows initiative
Based in Farnham, the company have been established for three years. From starting up in 2013 the company have seen growth from £90K in 2013 to £680K in 2015, with a company target of £1.6M for 2016 and already ahead of quarterly target.
They’re a highly ambitious, well established company and they have exciting growth plans for the next two years. This is a great time to join the business.
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is up to £40,000. In addition the company offer £80,000 OTE, Car Allowance of £500, 28 Days Holiday inclusive, Mobile, Laptop, I-pad and Pension.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply for the role.