- £33000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced sales person to join a major player in the supply of steel storage solutions.
Home based (they’ll give you all the kit you need) ad reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be tasked with managing and growing and area that is usually referred to as the M4 corridor.
You will manage the highly successful distributor market and be tasked not only with managing and growing an existing account portfolio but be expected to deliver new accounts too.
You will be expected to take a holistic approach with each of your clients – establishing and reviewing sales plans and targets and taking responsibility for financial control within budgetary remit and achieve company margins and contributions.
You will also provide distributors with individual sales and site/project management support and train distributors in all aspects of the company’s business to a high standard.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager MUST have experience not only in the storage sector but also have managed the distributor market too.
Specifically you will…………
• Be an individual who can contribute to the team effort but is a self-starter, who will work on their own initiative and motivation.
• Demonstrate effective Spatial skills with technical drawing /CAD skills
• Be commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales
• Have a practical mindset, ideally with an understanding of engineering and/or building disciplines
• Be educated to A Level Standard
• Have a full clean driving licence
You will be based from home, however ideally you will live within the M4 Corridor/South West possibly based near Bristol, Swindon, Maidenhead, Slough, Thames Valley, Bath
Residence within this region is essential and extensive travel and some overnight stays will be necessary.
With over 20 years history my Client is one of the largest Independent Distributors within the steel Storage sector to trade in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £33,000 + £18KComisiion which is open ended bonus
• Company Car
• Company laptop and mobile telephone
• Worksaver Pension
• Life Assurance
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv one line as directed or call on 0121 362 2309