- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Our client is a leading provider of camping and outdoor leisure products. Due to expansion they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. This is a field based role where you will be selling camping and outdoor leisure products into the high street retail market throughout the UK.
The role of the Business Development Manager
Primarily you will be responsible for the entire sales process from sourcing the potential opportunity right through to getting the order. Key duties will include
- Finding and growing new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying the types of end user markets and adjust content of sales presentation accordingly
- Identifying new key account revenue opportunity’s
- Creating and building relationships with key decision makers within the retail market.
- Pro-actively seeking new business as well as growing existing accounts.
- Working efficiently alone as well as in a team and under pressure, exceeding targets based on revenues and client meetings.
The perfect candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience selling into the high street retail industry
- A background in outdoor leisure products would be beneficial but is not essential as product training will be given
- A proven track record of achieving targets and you will be able to demonstrate your successes
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional manner
- Be Self-motivated, honest and trustworthy
If you would like to apply for this role, in the first instance please send you CV via the link below or contact James Stephens on 0121 632 2337