Business Development Executive £30-£35k basic with Bonus/Commission
Office is based in Leeds – Covering North Wales & North of England
My Client is the global leader for testing and consulting in process safety. They serve blue chip global companies with expert services across a range of industrial sectors from their businesses on four continents.
You will ideally have technical sales exposure working within an engineering/ chemical process sector/ manufacturing environment
- Client facing /field & telephone sales background with business development expertise
- Prepared to undertake national & international travel when required
- Used to working in a targeted sales environment
- Keen to learn new technical knowledge.
- Experience of process safety studies an advantage.
- Good organizational/ time management skills
- Strong communication & IT literacy skills
- Numerate & fluency in English essential
- Authorized to work full time in EU essential
- Full UK driving licence
The position will involve working closely with colleagues in the Consulting, Laboratory, Accounting and Business Development Support functions and will include the attendance of regular EMEA Sales Team meetings.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportuinty please send your CV to the link below or call sophie Walters 0121 362 2308.