- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation based in Norfolk. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package which will include a bonus scheme. The organisation is going through a new and exciting phase and this is a great time to be joining them as you will be able to help to shape the future of the charity. This post would suit somebody who has extensive experience of business development within the care sector and would like to work for a charitable organisation which is committed to making a real difference to people’s lives within the local community
This is a key role within the organisation and you will be a member of the Senior Management team. Your main role will be to identify and pursue new opportunities in the care sector. You will also be responsible for commercial planning and marketing to ensure long term business growth. This is a varied and challenging role, with the main duties to include:
- Working with the Chief Executive to develop, implement and deliver a commercial/business strategy to grow sustainable and healthy revenues, and contribute business development expertise.
- Identify, evaluate, plan and propose new business opportunities, including new products and services, to increase earned income and profit.
- Ensure any new business opportunities are sustainable and financially viable by maintaining a sharp commercial focus.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Director to cost new products and services.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team/s to plan the delivery of new contracts, products and services.
- Lead or contribute to high quality tendering and bidding processes
- Build effective relationships with Commissioners/ partners to ensure success in developing new opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with other agencies, other Network Partners and internally, attending conferences and meetings.
- Identify and progress opportunities for collaboration between potential partners as a means of enhancing services and developing new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of business in a care setting. Ideally you will have knowledge of working with a not for profit organisation and you must be comfortable working with senior executives and commissioners. You must hold a full driving licence and your own car as there will be some travel required throughout the Norfolk region. You must be able to work on your own initiative and be a self starter who requires minimum supervision.
A national charitable organisation that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities. They are a supportive employer with an excellent reputation within the sector.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us